The semi-industrial breadslicer 208 is the right answer for slicing all types of loaves in the production. Continuous bread slicer suitable for medium sized bakeries
Power 1 kW, 3-phase, net weight: 275 kg.
Dimensions LxWxH: 194 x 55 x 130 cm.
- Thanks to the cross slice system, blades last up to three times longer than conventional systems.
- The semi-industrial Cross Slicer 208 is designed for medium sized bakeries who slice bread before
- delivery. In normal conditions the capacity is 600 loaves per hour.
- Variable speed on double in feed belts. The side guides and the upper belt can be adjusted
- according to the length and height of the loaf.
- Standard bag blowing unit for plastic bags.
- Double infeed belt with electronic variable speed.
- Up to 600 loaves per hour.
- Reverse button for last loaf.
- Blowing device for plastic bags.
- Adjustable bread guide strips.
- Max. loaf size (LxH): 52 x 15 cm.
- Slice thickness from 10 to 20 mm.
- Optional oil lubrication for rye bread.
- Optional Teflon® coated blades for fruit bread.