The new line of electric modular deck ovens EDISON has been conceived to satisfy the needs of small and medium bakeries, confectioneries, pizzerias and restaurants which are looking for a high quality product with large possibilities of customization and a wide range of options. The Edison features a unique 2-type baking chamber- one for pastry products and the other for bread.
- Models from 2 to 6 trays, possibility of laying till 5 chambers are on top of another, more than 50 solutions available for pastry shops, bakeries, hotels, fast-food, restaurants and pizza shops.
- 2 kind of baking chambers: chambers for Pastry Products (PS) and chambers for bread (PA) equipped with steam generator (standard) placed inside the chamber. All chambers can be used for pizza baking.
- Glass doors opening upwards (standard) sliding up into the chambers or, alternatively, stainless steel doors (with window) opening downwards (option)
- Advanced digital control panel with multi-function rotary selector (standard), or, alternatively, electromechanical control panel (option).
- The Advanced Digital Control features: easy rotary selector, LCD display, independent control of top/bottom/front heat, power economizer, 30 programmable product bake settings, daily/weekly warm-up timer. Power Boost for rapid temperature recovery.
- Baking soles of 20mm made with natural stone (standard)
- Stainless steel baking chambers and stainless steel exterior
- High efficiency thermal insulation thanks to compressed rock wool panels
- Two insulation modules (upper+lower) made of stainless steel with compressed rock wool panels inside.