Merand’s Flexi Lines are compact production lines capable of producing and proofing dough balls ready to be processed. Hourly rate of production ranges from 1500 pcs/hour to 2500 pcs/hour depending on models.
The Flexi Lines are made of the following components:
1 Automatic Divider
- Open hopper or closed pressurized hopper
- Simple or double piston
1 Intermediate Proofer
- The dough balls stay in the same pocket to help towards the proofing of the dough.
- Number of pockets is variable depending on the hourly rate and the proofing time required.
1 Reception Belt or Automatic Panning with Trays
- Tray loader/unloder into the racks
- Sockets for other moulder or rounder for other breads (toast bread, round breads etc)
- Dough ball straightener before introduction into the moulder (improves the regularity of the small breads, half baguettes and 1/3 baguettes etc)