The C-series ovens is the Sveba-Dahlen range of compact rack ovens, designed for installation in restricted spaces. The modular design contributes to ease of installation. The large viewing window in the oven door provides a clear view of the oven interior and permits close observation of the baking process. The C-series also features the IBS technology (Increased Baking Surface) to ensure faster and more even baking.The modular design contributes to ease of installation. The large viewing window in the oven door provides a clear view of the oven interior and permits close observation of the baking process.
Features and Benefits:
- The new Sveba-Dahlen touch panel is provided as standard. Easy, logical and effective control of the oven
- The rack ovens of the C-series are available in four different sizes. Suitable for use in most bakeries
- The ovens can be heated by electricity, oil or gas. Customer fitted
- Thick overlapping insulation. The heat stays inside the oven chamber
- Exterior and interior of stainless steel. Always keeps the temperature down and makes cleaning easier
- Large door window, made of heat-reflecting glass and good lighting. Provides the best control of the baking process
- A large and effective heat exchanger. Quick heating and low energy consumption
- The suspension hook is part of the standard equipment. Provides an even oven floor
- Double fans. Provide a significant airflow which is distributed evenly inside the oven chamber
- IBS is provided as standard. Faster and more even baking
- Rotating platform with adjustable ramp- The rotating platform makes possible the use of most types of racks.
- Fully assembled oven- Delivery of a fully assembled oven reduces start-up time
- Frequency converter for fans- The speed of the fan is controlled by a frequency converter to obtain the required high or low volume of air.
- AES – Automatic evacuation system- The AES (Automatic Evacuation System) is an evacuation system which improves the working environment at the bakery. A fan expels warm air and steam from the oven every time when the door is opened.
- Automatic rack lifting device- The oven can be delivered with a motor driven hook which lifts up the rack above the oven floor. With this option you don’t have to push the rack up a ramp or hook, you simply push the rack onto the 3mm thick floor and the rack is picked up and starts to rotate. When the bake is done it automatically lowers the rack down onto the floor so it’s easily removed from the oven.
- Slow start- Smooth and gradual acceleration of the rotation of the rack when baking products sensitive to vibrations. Provided as standard on the V50 and V60 models.
- Spring loaded door hinge- A door hinge with holding function. Keeps the door open when driving the
- racks in and out.
- Glass back- (not availible on all models) For easy demonstration of in-store baking.
- Left hand hinged door- Permits more effective and more flexible use of the bakery area.
- Canopy- A large and solidly constructed canopy of stainless material. Effectively collects steam and fumes when the oven door is opened. Can be equipped with a fan for improved expulsion.