Sveba Dahlen’s Classic Deck Oven provides the user with a variety of sizes and configurations to choose from. It is available in five standard widths, suited for most sizes of baking trays to meet the various baking needs of the users. Also features the user-friendly D1+ panel which is programmable to store 40 recipes in 2 to 4 temperature steps. The chassis is constructed from high-quality stainless steel plates and comes insulated with rock wool insulation to provide superior heat economy and a safer working environment. Classic is an oven which appeals to bakers who want to bake in a genuinely traditional way, but with the most modern technology.
The bottom frame is specially designed to withstand very high loads. Classic is a reliable deck oven with very low operating and maintenance costs. The exterior of the oven consists of high-quality stainless steel plates, and round the oven chamber Classic has a 120 mm layer of rock wool insulation for superior heat economy and a safer working environment. To make sure the oven remains dimensionally stable even at high temperatures, the oven chamber is manufactured of 1.25 mm steel plates, reinforced with heavy duty profiles. Steel soles 2 mm thick and grids are standard. As an option the oven can be fitted with stone soles, manufactured of special heat resistant cement which accumulates and stores heat very well. This makes the stone soles ideal for baking bread directly on the hearth.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in five standard widths and up to five sections in height, standard crown height 160 mm, optional height 220 mm available.
- Suited for most tray and bread sizes.
- Designed in a flexible module system with many options. Gives each bakery the ability to create the oven that suits their needs best.
- Each oven section can be individually controlled with separate settings of the top, bottom and front heat.
- Gives full control in the baking process.
- Well insulated oven chamber. Keeps the heat inside the oven.
- Stainless steel front. Maintains low temperature and is easy to keep clean.
- A range of accessories such as steam generator and stone hearth. Makes the Classic adaptable to all the customers’ needs.
- Including aluminium legs with adjustable feet. Adaptable to the baker.
- Digital control panel. Easy to learn and use.
- Precision-built oven doors. Gives the door a smooth action and ensures convenient and safe handling.
- Effective working halogen lighting. Provides whiter and more intensive working light than standard bulbs.
- Accessory setting device. For fast and efficient loading of the oven.
- Reliable heating elements. Specially selected for relability and rapid response.
- Can be delivered with underbuilt prover with sliding glass doors (not DCJ-1)
- The D1+ panel is programmable with up to 40 recipes in 2 to 4 temperature steps. The panel has 3 dampers settings and separate temperature settings for the top and bottom heat. Baking time is showed in minutes and seconds
- Built-in steam generator- A powerful generator with built-in thermostat provides plenty of steam, produces the best results irrespective of the temperature in the oven chamber, and ensures rapid recovery. Each section has a separate steam function. El. load: 1,8 kW (DC-2ED 3,6 kW) per deck
- Stone soles- For baking directly on the soles. Stores heat and can handle baking heavy bread directly on the hearth
- Canopy- This collects the steam when the oven door is opened. For direct connection to the damper duct
- Setting device- For rapid and easy loading on the stone soles
- Shelf stand- This is adjustable in height, requires a minimum of space,but provides extra shelf space
- Pull-out Shelf- A flexible surface which can be pulled out when needed
- High temperature execution- For baking up to 400°C with ceramic glass in the doors
- Castors- Simplify moving the oven, e.g. for cleaning purposes. The two front wheels are lockable